Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about D3 regimen (Read 1875 times)
Jackie A
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Question about D3 regimen
Jul 25th, 2016 at 7:37pm

Hi All,
Just want to make sure that I do this correctly. When Batch says loading dose, does that mean I pick one day during that week and take the loading dose prescribed?  Does it matter which day?  I started today with 10000 mg of D3. Going to increase tomorrow to 20000 mg and then it says increase to 50000 mg loading dose.  Also, I don't have vitamin K right now. Does that make a difference if I've taken everything else?  Thanks, Jackie

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Re: Question about D3 regimen
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 1:28am

Hi Jackie,
Good on you for starting Batch's D3 regimen, it's life saver for many of us.
Yes, pick any day of the week for the loading dose, that day you can take your usual dose (10 or 20000iu D3) + 50000iu. Try to take it with the most fattening meal of the day.
The K2 helps direct the calcium where it should go, ie: your bones.
Try to get the K2 as soon as possible.
I'm not sure what part of the world you're in. If you're in U.S, you can get it online on iherb website. The one below is the one Batch takes and recomends. Take this one too. 1/day with the rest of the regimen.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you're in Europe or UK, you can get it on amazon UK

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

In U.S, you may also be able to find it in a shop, I'm not sure but i think Batch gets his in Costco. He might let you know himself.
Keep taking the regimen until you get the K2 and get it A.S.A.P.

You are likely on the way to becoming and staying pain free. Most people who try the regimen and do it as per Batch become pain free (if in cycle) during the firt 10 days, it may take a bit longer for some folk. Your Headaches may behave a bit differently too for a couple of days before you become pain free (PF).
When you'll know if the regimen is working for you, stay on it for life. It has a string of other benefits too.

Your stools may become a bit looser, that would be as a result of taking magnesium.

Like you, the beast used to wake me from my sleep. Ususaly 45 minutes to an hour after falling asleep.

I've now been on Batch's D3 regimen for over 3 years and I'm PF. May you be too.

What part of the world are you in?

Keep asking questions when you need to and let us know how you get on.

Have a great day.

All the best

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2016 at 1:38am by thierry »  

IP Logged

Jackie A
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 9:32am

Hi Thierry,

Thanks so much for getting back to me.  Now the loading dose makes more sense.  I'm in the United States.  Chicago actually.  We have been having really hot, humid weather so it's not helping my headaches.  I'm hoping that this D3 regimen works.  I will keep everyone posted on my progress.  Regards, Jackie

IP Logged

AngieH
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 9:56am

Hey Jackie,
I'm from Michigan, just across the big lake!  The hot is horrible and I also feel like air conditioning tickles the beast sometimes, it's weird.  I'm glad you are trying the vitamins, I also can't find k, but have ordered it online and am waiting for it.  I also am waiting on my blood results, should be in today.  I had my first night of 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night, in about 5 weeks...happy as hell!  Keep us posted.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 10:37am

Jackie and Angie,

Walmart carries vitamin K2 (the form we need), in case you are looking for it locally. I have also seen it at specialty shops like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.

IP Logged

Jackie A
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:02pm

Thanks PattiK, I will get the Vitamin K later today - I appreciate the help!

AngieH - yes, Michigan is not too far way.  I used to go there a lot as a kid.  We had a summer place in Paw Paw.  Great that you had 4 good hours last night.  Hope it continues to get better Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!