Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Naratripan worked for me I joined just to say that (Read 1317 times)
ColoradoCluster
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Naratripan worked for me I joined just to say that
May 5th, 2016 at 9:11am

My wife turned me on to Naratriptan - I don't need to explain the pain of these - I get cluster headaches.

Personally, I don't like to take this pill unless I know it's a cluster headache.  However, catching it in the early stage is most helpful.  Once I'm sure it's a cluster headache, the Naratripan will stop it in 15-20 minutes.  - It's Dr. prescribed.  I can't recommend it enough.

Once it's full blown pain - the Naratripan works, but not nearly as well.  I recommend trying to catch it fairly early. This is working for me.

I signed up here just to spread what is working for me as I know how severe the pain is.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2016 at 9:14am by ColoradoCluster »  

IP Logged

randomdude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Naratripan worked for me I joined just to say that
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 10:50pm

Thanks bro, much appreciated!

i checked it out and looks very interesting.

On the dutch wiki it also talks about infection supressing properties of this substance

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Naratripan worked for me I joined just to say that
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 11:30pm

Have you tried using oxygen or imitrex (injections / nasal spray) to abort CHs? All of them work quicker than 15-20 min

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!