Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lorazepam an CH (Read 1574 times)
Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lorazepam an CH
Dec 27th, 2015 at 12:33am

Hi All,

By accident i've found that Lorazepam is working for me.  Started with taking it only before going to bed to have a better night sleep. Noticed the difference and changed it to 3 x daily 1mg. This might not work for everybody. Also take in consideration it is an Benzodiazepine so pretty addictive.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: Lorazepam an CH
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2015 at 1:19am

Ok Globi...gladda hear yur getting some relief...must say I wanna hear same for lorazepam a YEAR from now...cuz nobody here has reported same. I've taken it for nausea control...sad to say it didn't work very well for that...nor CH....for me anyway.....

Over the years there's been dozens of reports of success with various meds and such.  Shoot...I even snorted cayenne pepper for a while...cuz...well...folks said it worked...and I even thought so too.... it didn't. Keep us informed...please.....

Best

Jon
« Last Edit: Dec 27th, 2015 at 1:24am by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2015 at 11:12pm

Hi Jon,

Yes. I know it's a guess what works for whom. But......sometimes you think you might have found the answer.

IP Logged

maryo
CH.com Veteran

Johnny & Roy puzzle where
to apply the O2 mask

x1|Little Deer Isle|USA|usa|536|53|ME,Maine
Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 9:28pm

That is super . . . except for the addictive aspect. I have withdrawn from opioids and that is pretty straightforward. I had to withdraw from benzos which I took only at nighttime for sleep. The weaning process itself took two months, and the neurological withdrawal lasted another two months. It was, hands down, the worst experience of my life. I assume you have tried the standard medications for cluster and those didn't work. But just know once you become physically dependent on benzos, getting off will be tricky.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!