Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Very nice person, D3 - alzheimer, dementia (Read 947 times)
thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Very nice person, D3 - alzheimer, dementia
Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:40am

The man in this very recent news article did something very nice

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

But there is another way,

If only he'd read VitaminDwiki

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Thanks Batch for bringing D3 awareness   Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2015 at 3:31am by thierry »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Very nice person, D3 - alzheimer, dementia
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 4:38am

Hey Thierry,

Thanks for the article link about Chuck Feeney and Atlantic Philanthropies.  We need to figure out how to get him a copy of the anti-inflammatory regimen...  I'm confident it will prove far more effective than just taking vitamin D3 at pharmacological doses 5,000 to 10,000 IU/day when it comes to treating and preventing dementia and Alzheimer’s.

I started a high school classmate's mother on the anti-inflammatory regimen in Jan 2011 the day after she fell and broke her hip.  She was looking very frail at the time...

Over four years later, she looks and acts like a 65 year old woman instead of her present age of 99.  She's a "walker" and drives the attendants at her managed care facility crazy because she will not sit in a wheel chair...  Her short term memory can fade in and out at times, but her long term memory is sharp as a tack...  She and my mother were dear friends so there are lots of things we talk about.

I get to break her out for brunch at least once a month and she frequently reminds me about the time my horse took a dump in the middle of her new paved driveway...  She came running out of the house and said...  "Peter, there's a shovel in the barn...  you can spread the horse poo on the flower bed..."  That was 62 years ago!  Go figure...

Take care and thanks again for the link.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!