Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is it possible to source welding ox in Canada? (Read 1295 times)
Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Island Bayou Mushroom Farm
Is it possible to source welding ox in Canada?
Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:17pm

It's been a long time since I've posted here so will begin with Hey ya'll!!

I've been communicating with a young man from north of the border on FB this evening whose idiot doc has refused to give him a script for oxygen!!

Was hoping someone could enlighten me on the laws and regulations up there...or if any CH'ERS in Canada have been successful in putting a weld ox rig together, please walk me thru the procedure so I can pass it on!!

PF wishes to all!!

DD

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Re: Is it possible to source welding ox in Canada?
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 10:12pm

Howdy stranger!

I do not know what the Canadian standards are, but here some basics for him to look at, based on the American standards. I put this together (along the links on the first page) many years ago, but the basic info is still valid.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If nothing else, it will give him the concepts - if not the actual threaded fitting names in his country.

Marc

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Is it possible to source welding ox in Canada?
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2015 at 10:17am

Have you tried calling a commercial supplier and asking your questions?

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!