Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On Batches D3 therapy, Not all multivitamins work. (Read 1329 times)
theydontunderstand
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

On Batches D3 therapy, Not all multivitamins work.
Aug 2nd, 2015 at 4:26am

I want to thank you again Batch for all you have done for me. I can almost operate like a normal human being!!!

Batch's method does work!

But right now the D3 doesnt seem to be the most important thing for my CHs. Ive averaged 30,000 IUs a day since I started and it has not changed up enough to really be a factor.

When I started Batches regime My mulltivitamin was a jar my mother had given me 6 months earlier, sitting unused in the bottom of my truck. Reading of batch caused its retrieval. I had Immediate result with batches method.

I have also had BAD results with running out and substituting Waltmart Equate centrum silver.

It was terrible, and I was eating a ton of D3 with all the cofactors every day. but with the walmart multivitamin.

I did go back to the original Multivitamin, even though it cost 60 a month.\

If Batches Method has failed for you it may be because your multivitamin has failed you,, mine did, I switched back and am pain free.

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Re: On Batches D3 therapy, Not all multivitamins work.
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2015 at 12:38pm

That makes me suspect that Walmart's vitamin supplier is cutting corners.  Did you happen to notice where the Walmart vitamins were made?

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: On Batches D3 therapy, Not all multivitamins work.
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2015 at 6:51pm

Mark Olson wrote on Aug 2nd, 2015 at 12:38pm:
That makes me suspect that Walmart's vitamin supplier is cutting corners.  Did you happen to notice where the Walmart vitamins were made?

Probably China....we worry about the South China Sea and hacking and... well...damn communism (or their ODD version of capitalistic communism)...but most don't know that China has a firm hold on vitamin manufacturing. At one point 80% of the Vit C (ascorbic acid) market...achieved by buyouts and price undercutting until they drove the competition out. Your vitamin bottle, from Walmart or wherever, will not necessarily show origin of contents....they don't have to. Best bet is to look for the USP label...independent third party tester...the FDA don't check.......

J
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2015 at 6:52pm by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!