Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RC seeds (Read 952 times)
Sean0308
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

RC seeds
Aug 1st, 2015 at 3:09am

Hi I am looking at trying RC seeds. What is the best dosage for first timers. Also which is better RC seeds or Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds. I have tried many medicines for my cluster headaches and have had no success. I have tried shots to. Now looking at this before I would try lsd shrooms and things like that. I have talked with my neurologist about a deep brain implant and he said I am a candidate for it. I would like to hold off and try this before I make that decision.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: RC seeds
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2015 at 6:13pm

You can find the answer to your  Questioning at our sister site, ClusterBusters. The link is to your left on this page.

Cheers, Hoppy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!