Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
shout out to pete BATCH and Mike NZ (Read 594 times)
Devils Keeper
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

shout out to pete BATCH and Mike NZ
Jun 29th, 2015 at 3:25pm

I posted "My Story" and have had numerous in box replies and advice; many generic mails and links; many were irrelevant. Clearly not all mail senders read "my story" nor had any clue...

I have been episodic for over 13 years and chronic CH for over 3 years and for the 1st time I now have relief.

I have literally been through the mill; misdiagnoses, malpractices and prescribing of dangerous, killing drugs/meds.

I am a cynic and was very sceptical but Mike NZ's language to me spoke wonders. I question if this is remission or complete relief? Regardless, I am smiling!

The golf ball size bulge on my right temple is near gone. My b!tch of a demon is near if not gone. Moods are stabilizing. These changes happened within the 1st 3 days of taking D3!

I have started going for job interviews and have been functional where I am in final interview stages and shortly may be employed.

Shortly I will focus on getting my health and fitness up to speed. For Pete Batch and Mike NZ I will do back flips!

I will be 40 in 2 months time and I clearly state I see light and a beginning to life without the demons knocking... keeping the devil at bay. I am grateful for now spending more family time with my wife and 10 month year old daughter.

I am yet to visit my DRs and to test my blood levels. I have an appointment later this week. My neuro has gone quiet on me but this herbal remedy is beyond medical science - lol! I will also be checking my serotonin levels and may opt for SSRIs if necessary.

I went cold turkey and quit the lithium. Besides I could no longer handle the shakes, trembles, shifting visions. It was horrible.

I was considering LSA weekly for about a month but presently do not feel it necessary with the leaps in healings.

I started D3 at 50000iu for 2 days and continued on 20000iu for the week. I now take 10000iu daily. I will be starting on the K2 shortly. I also take liquorice tincture, liver detox, Brewers yeast and am taking valiums every 2nd night to get that much needed beauty rest.

Geez I am in disbelief at the simplicity and ease at this formula. I have spent tons on money on Neuro visits and meds.

I thought it best I post this now as with us CHs when in relief we forget about our demons and the fellow family sufferers on much appreciated sites and blogs.

To Pete Batch (especially) and Mike NZ (who recommended)thank you so much for the D3 info! I have done further reading on D3 and clusters and also been visiting cluster headaches foundation - interesting reads.

You gents are a god send!

Bless you! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

I should be changing my name to Devils Killer!

To all fellow CH and CCHs out there - try it!

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: shout out to pete BATCH and Mike NZ
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:09am

It is great to see posts like this where the knowledge people have picked up here in the CH forums makes a difference to someone like this.

It is Batch who should be getting all the credit for his amazing work on D3. I'm just someone who was initially doubtful about it, but then saw that it was benefiting others, saw that it couldn't do any real harm and gave it a go. I've been CH pain free for just coming up to 3.5 years after being a few weeks off qualifying chronic before I started  on it. So it is no wonder that I suggest D3, along with the more conventional preventives.

As Batch has tried out quite a few times by stopping the D3 and finding that the CHs return, D3 does not cure CH, it just seems to work as a very effective preventive.

Good luck with getting the job, I've no doubt that being CH pain free made a lot of difference. And enjoy your family time. Life with CH is about living between hits, cycles and whatever else it throws at us.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: shout out to pete BATCH and Mike NZ
Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:54am

Hey DK,

Thanks for the kind words...  I've sent you some additional info on the anti-inflammatory regimen. 

When you stock up on the supplements in this regimen, pick up enough for the whole family.  The health benefits beyond preventing CH are too good to pass up...  Check out Vitamin D Wiki at the following link to catch my drift.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Your wife can take the same regimen and doses as you...  Your kids will need a scaled down version of this regimen until they reach their teens.   

50 IU of vitamin D3 per pound of body weight for kids is very safe and very healthy.  The rest of the regimen minerals and vitamins can be tailored to their age group at the following link at the Linus Pauling Micronutrient Information Center (MIC):

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Sort through the vitamins and drill down to the RDA... 

The link below will take you to Vitamin A...  Scroll down to Table 2. Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for Vitamin A as Preformed Vitamin A (micrograms of Retinol Activity Equivalents [RAE]/day) for the age group of your children.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can find the same type of information on minerals at the following link:

The information on magnesium by age group can be found in Table 1 under RDA at the following link:

Lots of great reading at this site

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!