Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The best cluster info out there (my opinion) (Read 1662 times)
Devils Keeper
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

The best cluster info out there (my opinion)
May 27th, 2015 at 3:41am

Please find attached a brilliant piece of research information passed to me by wifes' friend. She is episodic and a Dr currently in season. She "amazingly" had clusters throughout her pregnancy. This was 2 years ago. 

I received this 5 weeks ago. It is the 1st that gave me understanding to what happen in the brain, the chemical reactions and depletions. It explained my moods, rage etc. No Dr or neurologist has explained to me the way Leslie does. A past Dr told me "it's the pain". Im like "sure but why?" A Neuro stated "its because the Hypothalamus is so active you don't have time to entertain other things."

I have tried the licorice. It helps! I had to stop as my heart is not strong enough (due to years of misdiagnoses, mal-practise felt heart attacks- read my story) I started palpitations after 1 week. I am still feeling the aftermath and have returned to lithium. If you have heart condition this is a no!no!

I pray for the day that I release the devil so I can exercise and get healthy again.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (124 KB | 77 )

IP Logged

blacklab
Ex Member

Re: The best cluster info out there (my opinion)
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2015 at 4:07am

very interesting read indeed

IP Logged

plateglass
CH.com Junior

Seaside Heights, NJ
Reply #2 - May 29th, 2015 at 9:09am

Thanks for posting Devils Keeper.  You are correct, she does explain everything in terms that I could understand. Grin  I will think about trying the licorice and Skullcap. 

Wouldn't it be easier if we just cut off your head?

IP Logged

Devils Keeper
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2015 at 4:02pm

You welcome Plateglass. let me know how it goes. I cannot get Skullcap in tincture or pure form here in South Africa. It is only available with other ingredients as a natural sleeping tablet. I was told I should of waited on the Skullcap prior to taking the liquorice. Makes sense. Need to get off the horse.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!