Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
there is a cure or something close to it- (Read 1158 times)
fez
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

there is a cure or something close to it-
May 2nd, 2015 at 2:40pm

I am not looking to break any rules but...... 

While lsd/mushrooms are illegal in this country,they are not in Germany,where doctors have done studies and had excellent results..maybe not a cure ,but really close to it-

I have not done lsd in a very long time,but twice over the last 6 years I have taken mushrooms and instead of my usual yearly headaches,I skipped a year both times,for the first time in 30 plus years..Coincidence?  I think not-  all I am looking to do,is stop the pain- I am in a cluster now ,and it's been 2 years,so I am not happy,but I now know for sure what stopped them-  as some of you may know,scientists,believe that the hypothalamus has something to do with our pain- well,scientists also know,that lsd,and mushrooms,also effect the hypothalamus,but for us in a good way-  here is the article...If the mods want to take it down,or kick me out,so be it,I am just trying to help....peace and no pain my friends-

just google lsd and cluster headaches.....

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Re: there is a cure or something close to it-
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2015 at 2:47pm

On our sister site cluster busters there is a lot on that.
if they were legal in the US I would do them

Mark

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Re: there is a cure or something close to it-
Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2015 at 8:16am

I did 'em wrong.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!