Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clinical Research for Cluster Headaches available (Read 1010 times)
Clinical Trials of SC
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Clinical Research for Cluster Headaches available
Apr 7th, 2015 at 1:50pm

Hello all!
Just wanted to get the word out that there are
clinical research trials for cluster headaches looking for volunteers to participate right now.
Participants in clinical trials can play a more active role in their own health care, gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available, and help others by contributing to medical research! Roll Eyes Volunteers may receive compensation for their time and travel and no health insurance is required! And with any clinical trial, you may leave a study at any time for any reason. Please email me to get more information, we would love to help you or a family member!
Chrystal, Research Coordinator

IP Logged

sue_g
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Gananoque|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Re: Clinical Research for Cluster Headaches available
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 5:01pm

Can you tell us the location?
Thanks

Tomorrow will be better!

IP Logged

Clinical Trials of SC
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Clinical Research for Cluster Headaches available
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 9:50am

We are located in North Charleston, SC!

Our principal investigator in this study is a Neurologist who sees many patients with this disease. I am a research coordinator and this is the first cluster headache study I have been involved in and as a coordinator I never realized how many people suffer from this disease and am learning something new every day. I hope I can help get the word out that there may be other options with the newest research treatments for people. It is worth looking into!

No Insurance Needed!
There are so many insurance companies out there that limit everything nowadays including paying for expensive medications that help with symptoms. Research studies pay for all special testing that is needed, including study medication.

You may withdraw from a clinical trial at any time!
If you don't think the study medication is helping your symptoms or if you just don't want to participate for any reason, you can withdraw.

In most cases, you don't stop your current medications!
In general the research studies want you to continue with your current medications so everything is constant. This way they will know how well the study medication is working.

I would love to answer any questions you may have! Please let me know!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!