Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
D3 sanity check (Read 23266 times)
Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: D3 sanity check
Reply #75 - Mar 22nd, 2015 at 3:24am

Thanks for that Batch, I'll give it a go, and see how I go.

Hoppy.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #76 - Mar 22nd, 2015 at 3:43pm

Hoppy,

I can speak from experience that titrating the magnesium oxide dose above 600 to 800 mg/day will liquify any slow moving solids in well less than 12 hours.  Shocked

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2015 at 3:44pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Radar63
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

UK
Reply #77 - Apr 10th, 2015 at 12:29pm

Hoppy
Having been around the board for a while and a CH sufferer for well over 10 years i have tried lots of things for long periods.  We all react differently, but our chemistry is essentially similar.  I.e if you take more D3 your 25 OH D3 level goes up.  It will drop due to illness and stress.  Irecently had an appendectomy which reduced mine by over 25%. The beast broke through as I dropped to around 140 nmol/l .  At the start of the winter i was at over 400 nmol/l, i had a full set of bloods done and all of my levels were normal.  I took 5000IU through the winter, in february I was at around 290 nmol.  The appendectomy and the winter reduced my 25 OH D3 level markedly.  I had a complete blood screen done during my appendectomy and once again all of my chemistry is normal. Listen to your body, take the regimen, monitor your levels.  A saluatory note to finish on, during my last o2 delivery (14 months ago) the delivery driver told me about a 32 year old father of 2 10 miles from me who had just committed suicide because of the repeated pain.  I sat on my bed one morning a few years ago and told my ex wife that if I had another night like I had just had I would kill myself.  Now I am largely pain free, I am a Principal of an Engineering School and love my life, that is down to Batch and the regimen.  You will always be able to find studies that contradict what you feel is right, keep the faith, take the D3, keep your serum level as high as you need to stay pain free and get your blood chemistry checked regularly.
I really dont give a monkey''s about any studies, I didn't take my life, there are two children growing up without a father because confidentiality does not allow the O2 delivery driver to give me the names of other sufferers.  At least now the lead neuro at the local hospital is aware of the regimen and he is advising people to use it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!