Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
article about sphenopalatine ganglion block (Read 768 times)
didgens
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

article about sphenopalatine ganglion block
Aug 14th, 2014 at 2:24pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Re: article about sphenopalatine ganglion block
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 5:35am

I had the lateral form of this procedure done. It worked well for a few week with the pain around my teeth but not around my eye . It is not a painless procedure and it did cause a headache that needed 02 and a shot of sumatriptan in the recovery room. Be aware that it is also a procedure that can have complications they did not list on the webpage. I had edema in and around my eye for a few weeks and double vision that went away in a few days. Give it a shot ,it might help you.i know how it is when any relief is welcome even for a short while.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!