Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ClusterO2 kit is really worth it (Read 1466 times)
feisty
CH.com Veteran

west coast, BC, Canada
ClusterO2 kit is really worth it
Aug 10th, 2014 at 1:01am

I just wanted to give some feedback that the ClusterO2 kit is really worth ordering:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We had the oxygen supplier try to give us the wrong kind of mask TWICE. Then dh used a real non-rebreather maks given to us by a firefighter for a few weeks, and that worked. But he says that the ClusterO2 mask is MUCH better. It wastes less oxygen and it is much less flimsy.

If you're regularly sucking on O2 and you don't have a mask of this quality, I recommend it.

I do not have any financial connection with any health-related product or service Smiley .

Smiley wife of 48 year old husband who suffers from episodic CH ~ Batch's Anti-Inflammatory Regimen works!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: ClusterO2 kit is really worth it
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 9:24am

I always used a demand valve, I am a deep breath and hold for 30 seconds kind of aborter, and the demand valve works best for that. That being said, I've seen nothing but praise for this mask by those who have ordered it.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 1:31pm

So I guess this is testimony time about the O2ptimask and ClusterO2 kits sold here on CH.com.

Over the past many years, there have been a few revised versions of this very affordable O2 face mask kit sold via the CH.com Store, here on CH.com.

I have purchased and used each version.  Each and every mask/bag/tubing accessories have all been extremely worth every penny.  It is simple to use, easy to clean, stores well and best of all, it aborts attacks when used properly.

The ordering is convenient 24/7 from this website. 
The O2 kit cost is very affordable.
The CH.com store billing is accurate. 
The shipping is fast w/ everything included in the box.

Every time I purchase a mask, I take advantage of the "discounts/sales" and order a Tshirt or coffee mug or some other novelty to be included in my package Wink

DISCLAIMER: I have no financial interests from the sales nor products from CH.com store.  I am just a proud CH.com member since 1999 who highly advocates all CH'ers to purchase this O2 face mask kit when choosing to abort w/ O2 therapy.  Try it, you'll like it! Cool

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 3:51pm

I've two of the previous versions and I consider it money well spent. They just work as you'd want them to, which is exactly what you need when you are trying to abort a CH.

IP Logged

n8stein
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Anacortes, Washington
Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 2:10am

i use O2 when i rarely have a headache thanks to Vitamin D. Used it all the time before the Vit D.  I never purchased a mask, i simply just pinch my nose and insert the hose in my mouth. Close my lips to inhale and open them to exhale.  a big benefit of this is that its pretty inconspicuous. the hose hides behind my arm that is pinching my nose.  i can even do while i drive.  just throwing it out there. it takes a little practice so that you don't look like a blow-fish when you close your lips but as long as your inhaling while your mouth is closed there is no issues. every breath i take is 100% O2.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!