Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HELP on D3 Regimen (Read 989 times)
Cpt.Nico
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

HELP on D3 Regimen
Aug 6th, 2014 at 9:21pm

Hi all,

I'm REALLY anxious to get a hold of these vitamins. Batch's extensive post on the subject was awesome but the B-50 confused me in a tad. He posted the pic of the regimen of what you need with the basic dosage (where it talks about COSTCO) and said that the B-50 wasn't shown...the pic below that with the complete outline just said "B-50 for 3 months" but no dosage...am I supposed to order the B-50 and just follow the dosage on the back? I didn't know if B-50 only came in one dosage or not. Does that make any sense? Any help would be super appreciated.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2014 at 9:45pm by Cpt.Nico »  

IP Logged

feisty
CH.com Veteran

west coast, BC, Canada
Re: HELP on D3 Regimen
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 10:02pm

Cpt.Nico wrote on Aug 6th, 2014 at 9:21pm:
Hi all,

I'm REALLY anxious to get a hold of these vitamins. Batch's extensive post on the subject was awesome but the B-50 confused me in a tad. He posted the pic of the regimen of what you need with the basic dosage (where it talks about COSTCO) and said that the B-50 wasn't shown...the pic below that with the complete outline just said "B-50 for 3 months" but no dosage...am I supposed to order the B-50 and just follow the dosage on the back? I didn't know if B-50 only came in one dosage or not. Does that make any sense? Any help would be super appreciated.

B50 is something like this:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
click on "Ingredient Information" for more info. Where I live any retailer that carries vitamins would have some brand of this.

Smiley wife of 48 year old husband who suffers from episodic CH ~ Batch's Anti-Inflammatory Regimen works!

IP Logged

Cpt.Nico
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: HELP on D3 Regimen
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 10:10pm

Awesome, that's similar to what I ordered. I wanted all the pills by Friday so I went ahead and assumed that's what I was supposed to do. Thanks again!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!