Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hello people here is some help!!!!!!!!! (Read 1436 times)
danijel
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

hello people here is some help!!!!!!!!!
Jul 20th, 2014 at 12:47pm

Hello dear poeople!!!
I m Daniel 40 years old.First sory on my bad english!! I m the one who suffers of CH think episodic, and i would like too help for shure many of You!!! Way of life greatly affect on CH!!
1. Nobody can immediately stop CH but can reduse pain and episodes with this:
2. Stop smoking or reduce and buy a plastic filters for cigarets!!!!!
3. Resident in nature as much is possible early in the morning before sunrise, the air is clearest in that time!!
4. Do not eat anything what is made in factory ,i mean that you must avoid all preservatives and aditives.
5. Take a lot of C vitamins from fruits , juice of aronia 
and nar is the best, B complex and the most IMPORTANT OMEGA 3 in doze of 3000 or 4000mg each day, Zinc and magnesium. Zinc and B3 vitamin destroys cadmiy poison from cigarets and remove cooper from body.
6. Do a lot of exercise too full your head with blood and oxigen!!
7. Do not take any off medicine, medicine can a litlle help but they ultimately make worse!!! especialy pshiho drugs such diazepam or xanax,indometacin  can wery worse CH
8. Inhalating Pure canabis can help in small dosage but in big dosage can worse CH
9. Avoid salt and shugar!!!
10.Drink a lot of fresh water from fount( go somwhere where you have the nearest fount and charge a lot gallons of that water!!! Home water from pipe is no good becaouse it containe a chlorine which melt vascular sistem!!!!!

When i was comply this 10 things I was like a superman whitout a CH but man thinks when is cured that he can do all bad things like long time before and here it comes again, such a pain that can describe with words!!!

For any questions wrote on my e-mail danchiman@gmail.com Smiley

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Re: hello people here is some help!!!!!!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:51pm

Yep.

Potter

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 11:00pm

Thanks I feel better already, laughter is the best medicine.

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 8:03am

Not bad advice in general.  Commune with nature, eat healthy and toot a little ganja.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:03pm

Thank you.

Its always a good thing to add an arrow or two to the quiver...

Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!