Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2 Regulators...where to buy? (Read 837 times)
koctail
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

O2 Regulators...where to buy?
Jul 18th, 2014 at 1:17pm

I am looking for a regulator to fit an E tank that will go up to 25 lpm. From the O2 info page I see this one CGA870 from lifegas. I think I found it online here:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Where have you purchased regulators from??? any info would be appreciated. thanks!

IP Logged

feisty
CH.com Veteran

west coast, BC, Canada
Re: O2 Regulators...where to buy?
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:31pm

I ordered a 25 lpm regulator for an E tank from a vendor on ebay. Haven't received it yet though.

Smiley wife of 48 year old husband who suffers from episodic CH ~ Batch's Anti-Inflammatory Regimen works!

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Re: O2 Regulators...where to buy?
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 2:56am

That's a very reasonable price. Having the DISS fitting means you can use a demand valve if you decide to.

I have purchased regulators from the following:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register About the same price.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register High quality around $170 for a reg that goes up to 60LPM, I have 2 of these but now use a demand setup.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!