Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Simple relief from CH? (Read 3036 times)
peacefromken
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Simple relief from CH?
Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:06am

PH Balance - In my previous post of "Possible causes of CH?" I mentioned the pain I suffered before my self treatment and self cure of a brain tumour. I read at the time of an enlightened doctor (Dr Majaica) who said acidic levels of PH cause the pain in cancer. He recommended to squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water and drink it when one had the pain. I did this when the pain was unbearable and had gradual to then complete relief in minutes. The lemon is acidic, but magically turns to alkaline when it enters the body, thereby bringing the acidic state of your PH back into balance.
Everything that happens in the brain comes from the stomach or Gut (except for trauma injury of course).
[i]"The second brain (the Gut) contains some 100 million neurons, more than in either the spinal cord or the peripheral nervous system,[/i]
[/font][/i]" -  Michael Gershon, chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at New York
Too simple for you? - it worked for me. If it works for you, you should then go on an alkaline food and juice regime for a while.

Oxygen levels- I note that people get relief from oxygen supplement. You can increase your blood oxygen level by taking stablised oxygen daily. The one I used as one of the cancer protocols was called "Oxy Rich". Buy the 500 ml bottle and it will last a few months. Take as directed twice per day. It says 3-5 mil once or twice per day - I took 5 mils twice per day, but don't take any higher. It is PH neutral.
peacefromken
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:23am by peacefromken »  

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Simple relief from CH?
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:42am

peacefromken wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:06am:
...The lemon is acidic, but magically turns to alkaline when it enters the body...

The acid in lemons is citric acid (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register). Could you please give a scientifically accurate explanation as to how an acid turns into an alkali without relying on the word "magically"?

Even if this transformation were to happen, just compare the volume of acid from half a lemon to the volume of fluid within a human being and you'll see that the volume of alkali would make a negligable difference to the pH balance.

Oxygen levels- I note that people get relief from oxygen supplement. You can increase your blood oxygen level by taking stablised oxygen daily. The one I used as one of the cancer protocols was called "Oxy Rich". Buy the 500 ml bottle and it will last a few months. Take as directed twice per day. It says 3-5 mil once or twice per day - I took 5 mils twice per day, but don't take any higher. It is PH neutral.

We do not use oxygen as an oxygen supplement, instead it is used to trigger a process involving vascular constriction.

Your idea of using 10ml of "oxy rich" water to make the same impact is not plausible. Just compare the volume of oxygen disolved in the liquid to the volume we use to abort a CH (100-200litres) and you will see that there is no comparison between the volume of oxygen available.

People have also experimented by breathing oxygen prior to a CH, using it as a preventive and not an abortive, but without success.

How we use oxygen has been based on scientific research which has been published in multiple peer reviewed scientific journals. Can you provide any comparable evidence for "oxy rich"?

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:55am

If it sounds like a duck, maybe it's a...

Grin

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:58am

I drink the juice from half a lemon in some water daily
to clean my lungs being a smoker, but it never stopped
me from getting CHs.

Hoppy.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:00am

In the words of the profit, "Go suck a lemon".

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #5 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:59am

"but don't take any higher"

We take 15-20 LITRES per minute, for 30 minutes at a time, six times a day. 5mls twice a day is not even a drop in the ocean.

Off to buy some lemons to get myself cured  Smiley

IP Logged

peacefromken
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 8:12pm

PH Balance - In my previous post of "Possible causes of CH?" I mentioned the pain I suffered before my self treatment and self cure of a brain tumour. I read at the time of an enlightened doctor (Dr Majaica) who said acidic levels of PH cause the pain in cancer. He recommended to squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water and drink it when one had the pain. I did this when the pain was unbearable and had gradual to then complete relief in minutes. The lemon is acidic, but magically turns to alkaline when it enters the body, thereby bringing the acidic state of your PH back into balance.
Everything that happens in the brain comes from the stomach or Gut (except for trauma injury of course).
[i]"The second brain (the Gut) contains some 100 million neurons, more than in either the spinal cord or the peripheral nervous system,[/i]
[/font][/i]" -  Michael Gershon, chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at New York
Too simple for you? - it worked for me. If it works for you, you should then go on an alkaline food and juice regime for a while.

peacefromken

Oxygen - This is from their website;
After taking Oxyrich carbon monoxide in the blood is removed and oxygenates the body's 6 trillion cells, enhances energy, boosts the immune system, helps normalize Ph levels, increases cellular respiration, balances the body metabolism, delivers nutrients in an ionic form, boosts bioavailability of other nutrients.

Lemon juice - from google.
This is because lemon acids, such as citric acid, are weak acid and the lemon's overall nutrients are alkaline. The End Product of Metabolism, otherwise known as Ash and its effects on the body make it alkalising.

Citric acid is a "weak" acid; meaning once it's done it's job in providing energy in metabolism it's eliminated easily via sweat and respiration. It is alkaline forming in that it stimulates the formation of calcium carbonate in the body. Calcium carbonate then neutralizes the "Strong" acids in the body, acids that can only be removed through urination, including uric acid, which is the end result of protein metabolism.

In fruits such as the lemons, the mineral content is also taken into consideration, and the lemon's alkaline minerals are many, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and selenium so after the citric acid has done its job and is easily eliminated, one is left with a very Alkaline Ash (end product) from the fruit.

In a similar way, Malic Acid (another "weak" acid) attacks Lactic Acids (A "strong" acid) making foods like apples and it's unprocessed vinegar also an alkalizing source.

The list goes on... It's how the elements of the food, inclusive of its "acids" are utilized by the body and whether it's a weak acid or a strong acid in how it can be eliminated, and the food's nutrient content such as it's vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, etc. that a food's ash ends up being.

IP Logged

peacefromken
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 8:47pm

maz wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:59am:
"but don't take any higher"

We take 15-20 LITRES per minute, for 30 minutes at a time, six times a day. 5mls twice a day is not even a drop in the ocean.

Off to buy some lemons to get myself cured  Smiley

There is a difference between the the effectiveness of the bottled gas and stablised oxygen. I am trying to gather more information on that at the moment - please bear with me.

Also please keep in mind that I do not have CH, but am trying to find a way to help those that do - and there is a way.

IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy
CH.com Old Timer

Greetings from outer space

Northpole
Reply #8 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 10:07pm

An interesting article I found about "stabilized" oxygen:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Shocked   Roll Eyes

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Reply #9 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 3:16am

Sounds like a duck to me: quack, quack...

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 11:37pm

But what about the spiritual side? Is it lachyromology?

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Reply #11 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 2:01am

You learn something new every day.  Thanks!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!