Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Possible causes of CH? (Read 2305 times)
peacefromken
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Possible causes of CH?
Jul 15th, 2014 at 8:39am

My heart goes out to every single sufferer of CH. As a teen I had migraines (not as bad as CH) and recently had a 3.5cm brain tumour which I self cured. The headaches initially from that were enough that I wished someone would cut my head off.
I own a company in Australia called "Real Health Care Reform Pty Ltd" and for the last six years we have carried out the largest unsolicited, in-depth investigation of all areas of Australian Health Care, why we even get sick, the methods used and the results. Things are not all they seem and what we are told.
From our investigations, I can tell you without any doubt that there is NOTHING that is not curable, no exceptions, no matter what doctors tell you. You are not "stuck" with your genetics, as you can change them. CH is NOT a disease.
There are two areas of cures I am going to talk about;
a) Cures by physical means.
b) Cures by spiritual means.
I will deal with a) here and those that would like (b) the spiritual ones (because some won't) by emailing me.
1. Food Intolerance. I would be very surprised if this is not the culprit. But you must find the food or drink that is causing it. Doctors dismiss this - but do not doubt the number of cases of illness and even mental problems, sickness etc caused by food intolerance.
To help you find the ones to avoid (and there will be more than one) you can try this website;
fedup.com.au/
also another site - foodintol.com/
I note that one of the people here had trigeminal neuralgia and migraines and was cured with food intolerance avoidance of the foods etc causing it.
If you don't believe that something as simple as food could cause this much reaction and pain - check out these extreme reactions to children, just by foods.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRDpcWZUEiU#!

2. PH of the body. NOTE: I have never tried this, but it seems logical to me. The body must remain in a PH balance. If it is forced into acidic PH values it will cause disease. Doctors say that PH balance can't be altered as the body auto adjusts it itself - but if the alkaline reserves are continually attacked or depleted, the body will eventually be acidic (which is called acidosis). Most cancer sufferers die of acidosis rather that the cancer as chemo forces the body into acidic value (but doctors don't tell you).
CH may be caused by the acidic PH value of the person. This could be why it comes and goes and also at particular times - depending on what you are eating or drinking.
PH JUICING diet
hannay.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/article_cancer_helping_to_fight_cancer.pdf
This website is for cancer, but has the info you need re PH balance and do eat and not eat and a juicing diet etc.

People say "I would do anything to fix this problem" - but that is not my experience when they are given a method to cure it that is doctor debunked or outside their comfort belief.
Having said that, the spiritual methods are probably the most powerful - so for the ones that are willing to do it (they are easy to do), please email me. If there are too many, I will then put them up on this site.

Good luck - and you are deeply loved. Smiley
peacefromken

IP Logged

blacklab
Ex Member

Re: Possible causes of CH?
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:04am

gidday peacefromken,  welcome !
       an interesting read !
interesting self curing of brain tumor  ???
congradulations there
as far as the rest i'll let others comment,  I'm like a computer, some times people have to punch that information into me, before I can understand it   LOL
regards
col

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:18am

I have eaten the same kinds of foods for 64 years, and only had CH for the last 7 of them.

As for spiritual cures I  KNOW prayers don't work.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:32am

It's a wonky Hypothalamus.

Potter

IP Logged

peacefromken
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 6:38pm

maz wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:18am:
I have eaten the same kinds of foods for 64 years, and only had CH for the last 7 of them.

Reply - Yes that is not unusual - food intolerances can start anytime.
When I say spiritual I'm not talking about what the churches teach, but using methods that relate to how this force, energy, light etc. that we call "God" actually operates.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 11:01pm

peacefromken wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 6:38pm:
maz wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:18am:

Reply - Yes that is not unusual - food intolerances can start anytime.
When I say spiritual I'm not talking about what the churches teach, but using methods that relate to how this force, energy, light etc. that we call "God" actually operates.

That's funny shit....Yep.

Potter

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:02am

Your story is incredible Ken. How did you get rid of your brain tumor  if you don't mind me asking?

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:09am

Oh yes please expound on the spiritual methods that you believe could help a CH sufferer. Is it pseudoexostentialism? I'm just throwing darts here . please tell go into more detail for those of us that may be interested in what you have to say.

IP Logged

shooky
CH.com Veteran

33 years of CH.

TLV Israel
Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 7:47pm

Guys, some people do claim they got good results from lifestyle changes. Gene expression does change in certain circumstances. And BATCH and other guys here do support the use of baking soda the stabilize blood PH. So let us keep our minds just a little bit more open and try being less offensive.

WWW https://www.facebook.com/shooky.galili  
IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 11:26pm

Dear shooky sorry if I sounded offensive to you that wasn't my intention . I really do want to hear if Ken has anything to say that could help make a difference in someone's suffering . Please accept my apology

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!