Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something strange (i think?) (Read 1055 times)
Lucifer
CH.com Junior

Something strange (i think?)
May 11th, 2013 at 7:18pm

For the past 7 years, my headaches have stopped in april.

I was in for a surprise last night. First, it felt like a lightning bolt from the temple, behind eye, you know all that. It went all the way down to my maxilla. Very painful. One of the worst in a while.

So, how common is it for cycles to change? By the way, I bought the vitamin D, and it has been making a difference.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Something strange (i think?)
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2013 at 8:05pm

For many of us, no two cycles have ever been the same. A real adventure.

Good luck with the vitamins. Everything to gain, nothing to lose.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2013 at 9:05am

For the first 20 years of CH they were setting the atomic clock by my cycles! Spring and fall, 8-12 weeks, morning and evening hits, I hit my 40's and they went all over the clock. For the first 20 years, I NEVER had a night time wake up hit! So yeah, change is just the nature of the beast. Undecided

As far as the Vitamin D-3, I assume you're working off of the Batch Regimen, the D-3 is just one component but there are several others to make sure you get the maximum benefit. 3 years pain free on the D-3 regimen...been a deal changer for me.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Lucifer
CH.com Junior

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2013 at 11:08am

I'm doing what I can afford of the D3 regimen. Magnesium, et cetera. It has been helping but recently, my headaches are getting worse. It ruined my semester of college, I might be dismissed. I am terrified.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2013 at 11:54am

If you don't get the minerals and trace compounds via diet or supplement, the metabolism process of the vitamin D will grab them from somewhere - and that somewhere is your bones.

Do yourself a favor - give up something frivolous if you must, but get on the entire regimen.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #5 - May 13th, 2013 at 7:27am

Hey man, I'm just curious...it appears the last time you wrote about O2 was April 6th, and then it was a question about whether or not you could use it if there was a smoker or incense burner around. Have you explored this further? Because I gotta tell ya, the value of O2 as an abortive far outweighs the benefit of burning incense or smoking in the house. It will, or can anyway, restore your confidence that the beast is manageable. blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!