Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
18 months pain free lol (Read 590 times)
Captain Cluster Head
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

CHESHIRE , ENGLAND  UK
18 months pain free lol
Mar 29th, 2013 at 4:48pm

almost thought they wernt coming back .............then bamm ,i awoke suddenly from an intense dream, with that stomach churning pain behind the right eye ,,,,,no , please no , no nooooooooo   no  , shit , i start to panic , everything comes flooding back , that pain , that panic , no please stop, i fumble through the kitchen draws , i know i got a nasal spray somewhere , shit i cant find it , i put my hands up on top of my head , the pain eases and slowly disappears, ................no no no they are back, how could i be so un prepared , did i really think it wasnt coming back ? time tricks you lol 

yeah that was three weeks ago , they have been building in intensity ever since , oh well im more equiped to deal with this shit than ever before lol bring it on .

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: 18 months pain free lol
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2013 at 5:59pm

It's a shame the prick never seems to lose our addresses! Undecided Sorry he decided it was time for a repeat. Please take a second and check out the "newest and greatest"..in my humble opinon the greatest development since oxygen. ..It’s a vitamin/mineral/fish oil supplement, all over the counter stuff. It’s up to an 81% success rate of those who try it and respond to the survey so you’re just shooting yourself in the foot if you don’t give it a shot. I’m 3 years pain free on it after a 30 plus year track record with episodic CH. Best of all, it’s healthy for you even without CH!

Follow this link to the medications section of this board and read the post 

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

[b]As of January 20, 2013, the compiled raw data indicates an efficacy of 80%. 240 out of the 300 CH'ers who have started this regimen and stayed on it for a month or more have experienced a significant reduction in the frequency and severity of their CH... 78% of the 300 CH'ers experienced a pain free response and 60% of the 300 have remained essentially pain free. Episodic and chronic CH'ers respond to this regimen at roughly the same rate.

Preliminary survey results indicate most of these CH'ers were pain free before the end of the third week with some responding in a little as 12 to 24 hours. The average time to respond is five days
[/b]

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!