Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
News on new CH treatment (Read 708 times)
Ohio_Danimal
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

News on new CH treatment
Feb 6th, 2013 at 9:23am

Long time lurker and CH sufferer since 1974.

A friend sent me this link today about a new CH treatment. I didn't see anything posted so I figured the news may help raise hope for some.
As I am not allowed to post a link until I have posted 10 times (silly when it's obvious I am trying to help others) I will change the link so when you see front slash, replace it with an actual /

http: front slash front slash finance.yahoo.com/news/ati-neurostimulation-system-shown-highly-070000539.html

This is something I will be looking into shortly.

Good luck to all out there in a cycle.
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2013 at 9:23am by Ohio_Danimal »  

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: News on new CH treatment
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 12:21pm

Danimal,

Thanks for the post. 

Actually, not allowing you to link directly before 10 posts is not quite as silly as it appears on the surface.  you are not trying to do something to benefit yourself, so it doesn't apply to you, and don't take it that way, but you'd be amazed how many times we have been subjected to one post wonders who post some "Cure" for CH and then disappear.  We laugh often at those who have less than 10 posts who just know they have the solution, if only those of us who have been around here for many years and have seen them all would just pay attention to them.  Often also it is someone who is trying to sell something and take advantage of the newbies on the board who are desperate for anything that will work.

I hope this helps you understand.  It isn't aimed at you.  You just happened to be in the target range.

All the best,
Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Ohio_Danimal
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: News on new CH treatment
Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 3:26pm

Thanks Callico.

I'm not exactly new here. I used to post under the name "Pokenaut"

I haven't used that name anywhere for years though, and felt it outdated lol.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!