Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hi (Read 567 times)
stella1
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

hi
Nov 27th, 2012 at 3:46pm

im new here. had a ch in 2008. came back to haunt me 1 week ago. drank the monster drink in 2008. not helping this time.  Sad

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: hi
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2012 at 3:53pm

PLEASE!
Please tell us where you live. Follow the next line to a message which explains why knowing your location and your medical history will help us to help you.

CLUSTER HEADACHE HELP AND SUPPORT › GETTING TO KNOW YA › NEWBIES, HELP US...HELP YOU

We now have 10,000 folks registered here.

Just don't have time to guess about why you are posting....

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: hi
Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2012 at 3:20pm

Stella, there's so much missing from your tentative post. I'm glad you wrote, that took courage, but please tell us some more. How and when you were diagnosed; what you've used to abort a hit; how long your cycle lasted...that kind of thing. Of course, if you just want some understanding and hugs, you can have those, too!  Smiley  blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!