Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CH trigger??? (Read 882 times)
lydia nichole
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Manassas, Virginia
CH trigger???
Nov 23rd, 2012 at 11:27am

So about two weeks ago I was on my way to work with my mom. I live in Northern VA so its cold, we Stopped and got some coffee (HOT) which i normally drink everyday. All of a sudden when i took my first sip I got the worst (Brain freeze feeling CH?) It lasted around 15 mins and was so bad i immediately started throwing up. I am a Chronic CH'r and have never had that happen. it is so intense. Normally i get about 5-10 mins before an attack really hurts but this one was in seconds. Now every time i drink anything Hot or cold i have that. I know this sound strange because i'm not sure if this is a CH it sure feels like it or if its another Headache condition i am getting? any thoughts or anyone else have the same thing?

Only the strong survive!!!

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: CH trigger???
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2012 at 6:30pm

Probably just the beast morphing and having a little laugh at your expence, but any sudden or serious change is worth discussing with your doctor. If only to make you feel a little better.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Tim in Texas
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Kerrville Texas
Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2012 at 7:12pm

I find that strange. In my 14 years with these damned things and NEVER once did it cause me to get sick like that. I'm not doubting you at all. I just found it odd. It is FLU season. Were you healthy outside the CH's?

IP Logged

lydia nichole
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Manassas, Virginia
Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2012 at 11:56am

i'm thinking its morphing as well its still doing it unfortunately. i Have a appointment on the 30th to discuss whats going on. an time have had them since i was 11 years old I'm 24 now. Ive always thrown up during all my headaches K-8 threw K-10 this one came one so quickly it scared me and i immediately got sick. I'm deff following up with my doctor.

Only the strong survive!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!