Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Facial changes (Read 460 times)
brian trudeau
CH.com Junior

his arms are around me
and his tounge in my
eye

Kinde, MI USA
Facial changes
Nov 12th, 2012 at 3:26am

After 19 years with CH always on my left side my face has changed even when not in a cycle. Has anyone else noticed this??? For example i have more wrinkles, lines, and crows feet on left side. Eye droops more on that side and even closes more when smiling. I have at least 2x more gray hair in temple/sideburn on left side too. Left eye never white and clear more a light pink and watery with a darker bag below it. I suppose from all the years of pain, grimicing, stress, clutching, lack of sleep and usual symptoms of red drooping tearing eye.
speaking of sleep i should try get back to bed. I am still up from my usual 1:30 wake up dance with the devil although this shadow even after o2 is saying it may be a long night.  Cry

...but then you make me crawl..and I cant be holding on to what you got...when all you got is hurt...
briantrud briantrud briantrud  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!