Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
5 Days Pain Free (Read 853 times)
idorko
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central Maine
5 Days Pain Free
Nov 9th, 2012 at 1:39pm

my cycle finally broke... hopefully. My appointment in Boston, for those of you have been following, yielded DHE and Lidocane. The DHE worked pretty well, but made me sleep for five hours or so.

Things are looking up, going back to school next Wednesday

IP Logged

brian trudeau
CH.com Junior

his arms are around me
and his tounge in my
eye

Kinde, MI USA
Re: 5 Days Pain Free
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2012 at 6:11pm

Great to hear the cycle has broke, and Ill take those five hours of sleep.  I had a PF night Wend -Thurs daytime and almost had my hopes up that mine was breaking but the bastard returned the next night and has been hanging around since. Hoping it is a sign the cycle will end soon though.
I remember years back trying the nasal lidocane, did not do anything for my hits or shadows just made the back of my throat a tad numb. I remember the pharmacist at Walgreens saying you need to take this to a compound pharmacy and driving a hour to find one and  trying it before leaving the parking lot and about two miles up the road thinking well that didnt work. Anyone else agree/disagree?
Glad again that things are looking up for you.
Brian

...but then you make me crawl..and I cant be holding on to what you got...when all you got is hurt...
briantrud briantrud briantrud  
IP Logged

idorko
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central Maine
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2012 at 7:47pm

We had a really hard time getting the DHE. At first, the pharmacist told us our insurance wouldn't cover it, so they didn't order it, even after my mom told them we'd pay for it in cash if we had to, so order it anyway. They still didn't. Then the said they couldn't get it in the US. So we called them back and told them that you absolutely can get Migranal in the US, and they ordered it, but it took two days to get there.
So after a five day ordeal of getting this drug, which included an attempt to use the vials for injections with cotton balls, we finally got it, and used it, and it worked.

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 3:15am

idorko wrote on Nov 9th, 2012 at 1:39pm:
Things are looking up, going back to school next Wednesday

Your offensives on the war front prevailed.  Returning a CH veteran.    Wink

Big thanks to Rosie the Riveter on the homefront -- Mom.       Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2012 at 3:16am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 3:15am

[quote author=636E657861650A0 link=1352486379/0#0 date=1352486379Things are looking up, going back to school next Wednesday [/quote]

Your offensives on the war front prevailed.  Returning a CH veteran.    Wink

Big thanks to Rosie the Riveter on the homefront -- Mom.       Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!