Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trigeminal Neuralgia (Read 354 times)
moneymaker
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Trigeminal Neuralgia
Nov 4th, 2012 at 6:59am

So after having my cycle since sept 26 and no bad headaches in 7 days i have not had the extreme clusters but now i keep getting woke up at night and once or twice a day i feel that deep pain in the ear/jaw region,If i take a Sumatripatn it goes away but i am wondering if the nerve is damaged or just still in somewhat of a cycle and causing this nerve like pain in this area on the same side of the face that my clusters would be on.Eye gets watery and red and some temple pain but the ear/jaw pain is deep and feels like a bad ear or tooth infection,Alrady finished a Z Pack and will wait 4 days and do another dose as doctor wants to make sure its not sinus related,Dont wanna deal with this either for long term.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2012 at 7:00am by moneymaker »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!