Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4 days free (Read 516 times)
moneymaker
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

4 days free
Nov 2nd, 2012 at 6:10am

Well went from sunday to wed with no headache just a feeling like it was still there,now the past 2 nights i have a small hit 2 hours after laying down and sometimes a small hit around 9am ,,,i mean not bad the O2 takes care of it but damn will they ever just go and hide?Last cycle i had was a bit over 2 years ago and i cant recall if i had a week or 2 where it played games before going into remission.Well gonna refill the 02 bottles today as i am a die hard duck hunter and come monday guess i will just take my Sumatriptan and a E tank with me until i know they are gone for awhile.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2012 at 6:12am by moneymaker »  

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: 4 days free
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2012 at 8:06am

That's a good plan. I sometimes get stupid when a brief remission comes my way and I begin to think: I don't need to bring my tank, or my imitrex. And of course that's when I get hit with a big one. Good luck and happy hunting. blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!