Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nerve Block - Side effects? (Read 671 times)
ClusterEd
CH.com Newbie

oh... you've got a headache?
lol! please...

lena, IL
Nerve Block - Side effects?
Oct 27th, 2012 at 3:39pm

Hi everyone, as many of you are aware last week I had my greater and lesser occipital nerves blocked.  I haven't noticed a drastic change in the headaches but I do know it takes upto a week for full effect for some people.

Friday, 4:30am, I woke up and had an atomic attack and I experienced a new sensation.  My face (eye, temple, and brow ridge, forehead, and side of face) felt as though they were on fire.  I normally have more localized pain, in my eye, temple, and neck.  This feels like a blanket area on my face and it's remarkably unpleasant.  I do not notice much pain outside of an attack though.  Thoughts?

505239023 swingline01  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: Nerve Block - Side effects?
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2012 at 9:56am

All I can say is that didn't happen to me and I'm sorry it happened to you. blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!