Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Been a while, I'm back on a positive note. (Read 670 times)
DArcy
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Sudbury
Been a while, I'm back on a positive note.
Oct 23rd, 2012 at 12:59pm

My partner has been getting some headaches (not CH) lately and has had me thinking of CH's and this board.  This board helped me get started on getting my headaches diagnosed, which I had for 10yrs before knowing what they were.

Anyway, thinking of you all that are in cycle.  I am so very happy to say it's been 4yrs...yep that's right...4 years since I've had an episode.  The last episode was terrible, in 2008, 8months 7 to 10 a day and the majority being 7's to 10's.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a shout out to folks that helped me here and to let people know that sometimes were are given these breaks (i'm so grateful).  It's a potential positive for anyone suffering right now.

Cheers thinking of you all D'Arcy.

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Re: Been a while, I'm back on a positive note.
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2012 at 10:19am

Good to hear from you and the good news.  Very nice you've kept a sense of belonging to be kept in mind.  Anything you need, we got your back.    Smiley

You're in beautiful country.  Many years ago I'd meet with relations from the Soo at the very picturesque Georgian Bay.  Someday again I hope.

IP Logged

DArcy
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Sudbury
Re: Been a while, I'm back on a positive note.
Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2012 at 1:38pm

Thanks Kevin,

This forum got me through the two most important things, getting diagnosed and not feeling alone/understanding of the pain.  My last CH's were just ending as i got diagnosed and obtained a neurologist.  She is on standby for when the begin again, said to come back the minute they do.

It's pretty georgess country up here, and actually I may have to move to Sault Ste. Marie to stay employed.  The Soo if awesome though.

Cheers!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!