Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2ptimask size? (Read 702 times)
AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
O2ptimask size?
Oct 12th, 2012 at 6:31pm

I finally have enough extra $ to order my first big-boy mask (the 02ptimask, naturally!). I'm not sure on the size though. I'm an adult male, but a smallish specimen. I'm 5'6", fairly skinny, often mistaken for a younger guy because I'm small. Would the small size mask be appropriate do you think?

Truth be told, I expect to mostly use the mouthpiece but still... I'd like to get the right size mask too. Thanks in advance for the input.

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

ttnolan
CH.com Veteran

beats me

Scotts Valley, CA
Re: O2ptimask size?
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:32pm

I fit that description as well. I ordered the small one because they were out of the large, and I am smaller than average. It fits me well, but I still only use the mouthpiece.

IP Logged

AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Re: O2ptimask size?
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2012 at 9:48pm

Sounds good. Think I'll get the small as well. Thanks.

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!