Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank You No CH for ages! (Read 661 times)
Kate in Oz
CH.com Hall of Famer

Australia
Thank You No CH for ages!
Sep 17th, 2012 at 8:30pm

Hey All,

Just wanted to jump on and say thank you once again to you all for the advice and support you have given me over the years.

If it weren't for adopting 02 as my one and only avenue for aborting these headaches I am confident that I would still be in a world of pain!

Have just come through another 'normal' episode period without any hits!  Woo Hoo  Cheesy

O2 has changed my life.  No drugs, no shadows, No CH!  I have a tank by the bed for if and when.... but so far this year I've had about 3-4 hits in total.

Thank you all.  I couldn't have done it without you!!

Hope others get the sorts of results I have had SOON!

Take care everyone,

Kate  Smiley

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Re: Thank You No CH for ages!
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2012 at 12:32am

Kate,

It's a blessing to all of us to hear of someone winning the fight.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: Thank You No CH for ages!
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2012 at 8:08am

Congratulations Kate. May all of your days and nights be pain free, or at least pain managed. Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!