Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Acupuncture? (Read 3039 times)
Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Re: Acupuncture?
Reply #25 - Sep 22nd, 2012 at 8:33pm

AussieBrian wrote on Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:13pm:
Please, folks, can we get back to the subject?

Beer.

Quote:
An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician were on a train heading north, and had just crossed the border into Scotland.

The engineer looked out of the window and said "Look! Scottish sheep are black!"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Aussie said, "Stop the train!  To the baaa...r"

IP Logged

idorko
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central Maine
Reply #26 - Sep 23rd, 2012 at 6:35am

Do all Aussies hate pun? Wink

I wonder what a PT or an accupressurist would say if you asked for second opinion...

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #27 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:44am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Actually that is pretty good beer from Masham in the Yorkshire Dales in England. I was there 13 months ago, enjoying a pint or two.
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:44am by Mike NZ »  

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:59am

Quote:
An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician were on a train heading north, and had just crossed the border into Scotland.

The engineer looked out of the window and said "Look! Scottish sheep are black!"

The New Zealander said, "I recall faintly it could be an English import.  More their specialty, the Scots have a black bull.  Wake me if if you spot one, we'll stop and discuss this further until it's gone.

"Some age until they're forty.  Look for one of those."

« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2012 at 8:04am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:38pm

Nice hijack everyone... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #30 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 6:41pm

CDog wrote on Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:38pm:
Nice hijack everyone... Roll Eyes

As only this group can do!!! Grin Grin Grin

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #31 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 6:54pm

Our master of ceremonies introduced us, "Featuring tonight..."

Quote:
Complete waste of time

That's our cue, we're on!

IP Logged

Tussilago
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Sweden, Norrland
Reply #32 - Sep 30th, 2012 at 3:12pm

Kevin_M wrote on Sep 24th, 2012 at 6:54pm:

Quote:
Complete waste of time

Aye... Quite the hijack!

I would like to point out that while I haven't dared to go for the full on acupuncture but kept to acupressure/massage it HAS actually helped me a bit.

Being in pain so often has made the rest of my body a bit messed up, muscles all over being flipped. Dunno about the rest of you but I tense up a lot while during an attack and can roll about like a ball or something. Not excactly great for the muscles around your spine and neck always :p Then add sitting still at work so much...

+ It seems to have had a slight effect on the tension headache. And am telling you. ONE TYPE of headache is enough, tbh. Cba with 3.

I mean.... if I can get a tiny bit LESS pain at some point... it's well worth it IMO.

Now the CH on the other hand. Hrrrmm...

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #33 - Sep 30th, 2012 at 3:18pm

Tussilago wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 at 3:12pm:
Kevin_M wrote on Sep 24th, 2012 at 6:54pm:

Quote:
Complete waste of time

Aye... Quite the hijack!

I would like to point out that while I haven't dared to go for the full on acupuncture but kept to acupressure/massage it HAS actually helped me a bit.

Being in pain so often has made the rest of my body a bit messed up, muscles all over being flipped. Dunno about the rest of you but I tense up a lot while during an attack and can roll about like a ball or something. Not excactly great for the muscles around your spine and neck always :p Then add sitting still at work so much...

+ It seems to have had a slight effect on the tension headache. And am telling you. ONE TYPE of headache is enough, tbh. Cba with 3.

I mean.... if I can get a tiny bit LESS pain at some point... it's well worth it IMO.

Now the CH on the other hand. Hrrrmm...

Ask your needler to do the drowning victim point.

Potter

IP Logged

Tim in Texas
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Kerrville Texas
Reply #34 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 5:56pm

Everyone responds differently to different treatments. There are so many HA's drugs out there so what good for the goose may not be good for the gander. At 3am when you are dealing with the beast.....you'd be willing to do anything that could give you just a little relief. Now I don't suggest handling poisonous vipers or even see a traveling street hypnotist or anything blantly ridiclious. But I won't rule anything out that may seem "odd" or unorthidox whithout asking opinions from other people who already traveled down that particular road(s).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!