Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Three Year Break- they're back! (Read 879 times)
Halftown
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Three Year Break- they're back!
Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:02pm

After a nice three year break- the CH's are back with a vengance. Grab some O2 and hold on tight. I had stop taking my usual vitamins...D'oH! (Magnesium Glycinate 800mg ,Feverfew, B-1, B-2, Co Q-10, B-Complex plus 10mg melatonin at night )... I am almost back to normal after 3 weeks. Diet and O2 ! That's what I get for slacking off my vitamins. All the drugs the doctors prescribe only seem to work to varying degrees. They scare me quite frankly. I will stick to my regimen. And a E-tank in the car wherever I go.
New this time was my CH has shifted from behind my eyeball to my temple. 1st time that has ever happened in over 25 years of my CH's. Anyone ever have that experience?

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Three Year Break- they're back!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2012 at 9:33pm

If you're into a natural, vitamin-based approach, check this out:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take it from a guy who was episodic for 13 years, then became chronic for the next 6. It works. I've been mostly pain free for the last two and half years.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 4:45am

Halftown wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:02pm:
New this time was my CH has shifted from behind my eyeball to my temple. 1st time that has ever happened in over 25 years of my CH's. Anyone ever have that experience?

Mine are virtually always around my temple, but I've had a few around my eyeball. When I posted about it here quite a few people posted that it happens to them too.

IP Logged

ttnolan
CH.com Veteran

beats me

Scotts Valley, CA
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:50pm

Not unusual for things to move around a bit after 25 years.
Rock the O2 and D3 vitamin therapy. The pharma stuff scares me too, but I am one of the rare ones that that stuff never worked on. Luckily I got O2 in my corner.
If you are interested in alternative treatments visit clusterbusters.com. Interesting reading if nothing else.

IP Logged

lilwheal
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Ontario, Canada
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2012 at 10:15pm

Mine are always around my right eyeball.  My eye goes really bloodshot and my face actually appears slightly puffy.  The pain will radiate into my jaw, temple and neck but the pain always starts in the eye. 
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2012 at 10:15pm by lilwheal »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!