Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
kudzu (Read 611 times)
darkwing
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Foley, Al
kudzu
Aug 28th, 2012 at 11:24pm

Hello,
I was a lurker here 2 years ago during my last episode, but the beast is back.  I feel lucky it is only every 2 years when I read about the chronic CH people.
This has been an odd cycle so far.  It came on very gradual with a few very light headaches for the last couple of weeks.  I almost dismissed them, but they were on my left side only.  Then Saturday at 2am I got the wake up call.  It was only a k3, but enough to know they were back.
Sunday I started some kudzu.  I had anothe CH at 10:30PM Sunday.  I continued kudzu, and Monday was only shadows.
Now here it is Tuesday night & I feel normal.
I have felt good all day.  No shadows or anything.  It is weird.
I am reading up again, so let me see if I have this straight.
kudzu is used as a preventative?
If so, it seems to be working for me.
I am very leering of anything working like this on my CH's, but I am excited too.  It would be nice to stop this cycle with only 2 CH's.  I am doubtful that will be the case, but I will updated this thread in few days. 
I am also going to see my neuro tomorrow, so I will see what he says & suggests.
Hope you all have pain free nights & days
Brandon

IP Logged

darkwing
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Foley, Al
Re: kudzu
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 12:51am

False alarm. Got another CH right now. I guess I jumped the gun. I knew it was to good to be true. Off to see the dr tomorrow

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!