Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vitamin D (Read 955 times)
Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Vitamin D
Aug 26th, 2012 at 12:54am

Since starting batches vitamin regimen I feel like a new person!
Haven't had any pain for a month!!! But it has me thinking. (probably wishfully!) that maybe this was all caused by a vitamin deficiency. Maybe that's all it is.
Could this be the answer? God I am hoping it is!

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Vitamin D
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2012 at 3:08am

Great to hear it is having a huge impact on your life.

CH is probably a lot more than just a vitamin D deficiency as otherwise you'd expect a lot more people to have it compared to the observed incidence of about 1 in 1000 people.

IP Logged

Mike Bernardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Chesterfield, NJ
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2012 at 12:06pm

I wish I was as lucky as you.  I too was D deficient. Took 10,000 IU per day (clocked in around 32, which isn't "low", but is low for CH'ers), and got my score up to 82. Still in cycle,  no help for me. But at least I am checking off all the potential issues that is leading me to a definite answer. If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth (Mr. Spock).

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 8:09am

Actually it's Sherlock Holmes who said it in The Sign of the Four, chapter 6. Mr. Spock was unabashedly quoting my favorite author of all time.  Wink  blessings, lance

IP Logged

Mike Bernardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Chesterfield, NJ
Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 11:27am

It's amazing what we learn from Star Trek and how they quoted the intelligence of the time and foresaw some of the intelligence of our time. Even funnier is how they make fun of it on "The Big Bang Theory".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!