Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New here episode 20 (Read 443 times)
browncoat56
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New here episode 20
Aug 5th, 2012 at 2:16pm

Hi everyone I'm new here. I've had about 20 episodes over the last 36 years, and tried so many drugs I cant remember them all. This is my first season trying the right dose of  oxygen
and it,s really helped, also my first try at sumatriptan injection these two things are almost salvation as are all of you on this forum thankyou for being here and understanding.

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: New here episode 20
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 2:36pm

Please tell us where you live. Follow the next line to a message which explains why knowing your location and your medical history will help us to help you.

Cluster Headache Help and Support › Getting to Know Ya › Newbies, Help us...help you

You can add your location by editing your profile. CP Member --> profile
===============
Are you keeping up to date on current therapies?

See PDF, below.
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2012 at 2:38pm by Bob Johnson »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (96 KB | 16 )

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: New here episode 20
Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:18am

It's great to hear from someone who has actually begun posting with a success! Tell us more about yourself and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! God bless. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!