Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
think we found the right dose of Vera (Read 1221 times)
johnnysrock
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Rosa CA
think we found the right dose of Vera
Jul 28th, 2012 at 11:38am

Well its been a month since Johnny started Vera, with a slow increase in the dose.  At 200 mg twice a day the headaches are all but gone.  He is back at work now and feeling much better.  He had a couple of 5 scale headaches this week but nothing he could not sit through.  Sleeping all night which is a blessing.  Thank you again for all your info and feedback, we would never have known which direction to go with the MD's without this forum.

We will stick around and check in periodically to help others with our experiences.

For those supporters of sufferers, hang in there and remember we are the rock behind the headache. Wink

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: think we found the right dose of Vera
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 12:12pm

Once he's pain free for two weeks, he should experiment with a SLOW taper off. It's the only way to find out if the cycle has run its course.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 5:14pm

Great to get a good result like this, however don't be too surprised if in the future that a slightly different dose is required.

Remember to enjoy the time too when CH is being well behaved.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2012 at 9:27am

Mike NZ wrote on Jul 28th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
Great to get a good result like this, however don't be too surprised if in the future that a slightly different dose is required.

Remember to enjoy the time too when CH is being well behaved.

Ditto and double ditto! Way to go. blessings. lance

IP Logged

TJMBeav
CH.com Junior

Longview, WA USA
Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2012 at 1:37pm

I think I can speak for him - I share both his relief and I would guess his joy for being Pain free.  Not to mention the fact that (if even only a temporary thing) knowing that there is effective treatment is relieves much of my anexity about the next cycle.

Great news - and hope the next cycle never comes.

Go Beavs

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!