Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Doctor took me off Lithium? (Read 635 times)
lydia nichole
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Manassas, Virginia
Doctor took me off Lithium?
Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:25pm

So i was in the ER again last night because off Multiple K10 in 24 hours and triptains where not aborting, Neither was dilaudid, So they gave me DHE, toradol, reglan, and something that started with a A cannot remember the name but it was to help calm me down because the triptains once again caused me to have a massive panic attack, anyway i am better today so far but my doctor called me last night at 10pm and informed me to slowly start weening myself off the Lithum because he thinks it may be doing more harm then good and i agree, since i started it, my headaches have gotten stronger, extreme nausea all day, i think my hair may be falling out because of it, and more frequent headaches. he has upped my dosage of verapamil to 240mg i no still low but i will be increasing again on the 13th as long as my BP checks out OK, and Topamax to 250mg a day he is sending me DHE samples and prescriptions to my house today so i don't have to miss anymore work ( i love my Neurologist..... He is the best ). has anyone else noticed more headaches or problems on the Lithum?

Only the strong survive!!!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Doctor took me off Lithium?
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:30pm

A is probably for Ativan.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

lydia nichole
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Manassas, Virginia
Re: Doctor took me off Lithium?
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:46pm

yes thats the one ! lol !

Only the strong survive!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!