Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This heat is just killing Me!!!!! (Read 1676 times)
Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

This heat is just killing Me!!!!!
Jul 23rd, 2012 at 4:30pm

ANd its becoming so fustrating!!!! I cant even enjoy any outdoor activities with my family!!!!! Went to the flea market (tried again). Brought a bottle of ice water to pour over my head, a hat, sumatriptan injections, etc.. etc.... lasted pretty okay. Drank alot. towards the end fet dizzy and nauseated. ended the day. felt better after i got in the air conditioner in the car. Got home , took a shower and then a half hour later..... BOOM.... Beasty came to visit, GOD I HATE HIS STUPID UGLY ASS!!!! Cried my eye balls out. I HATE THIS!!!!!

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Re: This heat is just killing Me!!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2012 at 6:46pm

Sorry you got hammered. But look at what you got to do today!! Find anything good at the flea market??

That's what i call living between the hits!!! Whats on the agenda for tomorrow??

Keep working hard kid, the Coach's have taken notice. Keep it up and were gonna have to move you up in the line-up!!!

Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2012 at 7:01pm

Thanks for the Pep Talk coach Bill! you are just like my husband. He always says. "You got through another one. Now you pick yourself up and go on to the next day."
Sometimes its just so hard to have that additude.
I just want a normal life.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2012 at 9:19pm

Quote:
I just want a normal life.

Once you get past this, you will be able to start living again.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #4 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 3:12pm

Bonnie lee wrote on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 7:01pm:
Sometimes its just so hard to have that additude. I just want a normal life.

Hey kiddo, this is normal, for you and me, for now. Our life requires we battle against this beast. For others, it's a different disease or condition altogether. We know what it's like to not be in pain because we have times when we aren't. As Coach, your husband and Brew have said, live in between. We hate the beasts sorry a** too, that's why we fight so hard. Both for ourselves and for others who aren't coping as well. You're doin' good. Hang in there. God bless. lance

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 5:54pm

...and read this thread. It's going to take you awhile:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Reply #6 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:40pm

My deepest empathy. I live in Richmond, VA, and we have just been hammered with storms, humidity, and high heat lately.  (Today it was 100F and storming like hell, which always triggers my CH.)

For times like these, I like to take the "honey badger" approach. Check out this link if you're not aware of the meme (might be worth a well-needed laugh):

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I think the honey badger has a great outlook on life.   Grin

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:50pm

Thanks Applenut clusters!!! Yup Guess i need to take that approach. Just dont give a S---.  That video made me laugh. Needed one.

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #8 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:54pm

Brew i got everything but the fish oil. Gonna try it. Am already on the Vitamin D. Just not on that high of dose. am taking 4000 IU and have been taking calcium and magnisium and zinc. just got to get everything in the right doses. gonna work on getting everything together this week.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 8:56pm

If you have D3 in 4000 iu caps, take three of them a day to start.

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:42pm

Will do Brew!!! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!