Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New symptoms (Read 719 times)
Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

New symptoms
Jul 19th, 2012 at 3:23pm

All day yesterday i kept feeling sick. Though for sure i was coming down with a sinus infection. pressure in my forehead and my nose and my left ear. I was like oh jeez this is all i need.
Then last evening it hit. Of course the devil always comes to see me in the evenings. But i never had symptoms like that before it. this is new. And this time he stayed all night!!! He would leave and he would come all Damn night!!!
I have never had episodes like this!!!
He usually just comes for about 30 to 40 minutes and leaves.
Today my left eye is still killing me and i am so tired.
Has anybody else had these sinus like symptoms before hand?

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: New symptoms
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2012 at 7:26am

I don't think it's sinus symptoms necessarily, and yes, I have. The trigeminal nerve runs in such a way that ear, eye and nose are all connected. My worst attacks are when all 3 trigger at once, starting with a burning sensation that culminates in fantastic feelings of pressure behind my affected eye. It sucks. Happens often enough I recognize what's coming and can generally head it off. Not at night, though. I wake up and its raging. I hit it with the abortive du jour, migranal or imitrex, and O2. God bless. lance

IP Logged

AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Re: New symptoms
Reply #2 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:10pm

I have the same experience as Lance.  That trigeminal nerve is like the Bermuda Triangle of pain for me. Ear infections can trigger CH, or CH can cause stuffiness leading to ear problems, and then there's the whole sinus issue to muck things up. I've come to hate that nerve with a passion.   Angry

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!