Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What else to try=( (Read 5257 times)
wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: What else to try=(
Reply #25 - Jul 21st, 2012 at 7:17am

So much easier to realize when you are not in pain. While I do agree with you Brew, Lydia isn't looking for friends right now. She wants the pain to stop. Later, when she finds relief through one post and try or another, that's when gratitude for those who share with us in the fellowship of pain will be realized. God bless. lance

IP Logged

lydia nichole
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Manassas, Virginia
Reply #26 - Jul 21st, 2012 at 12:50pm

Well brew you are def one of a kind lol. I only meant as in how rare the condition is and how rare it is to when the lottery. I agree i have meet some amazing, strong, brave people on here & i appreciate all of the advice i have got from you guys, thanks.

Only the strong survive!!!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #27 - Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:05pm

Just trying to lighten things up a bit.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!