Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old Timer Back Again (Read 633 times)
Wayne
CH.com Old Timer

RedBull Rules!!

Christchurch, New Zealand|
Old Timer Back Again
Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:20am

Hello Folks

Ive been gone so long I thought I'd better reintroduce myself.
Ive been a CHead for around 7 years and a member here for 5. I've been away for a while, moved jobs, houses and countries, now living in Christchurch, New Zealand. Sadly no matter where I go the beast always finds me  Angry, so here I am, searching again.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Old Timer Back Again
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 3:33am

Hi Wayne

Welcome back to the forums and to NZ too.

You'll find that quite a bit has changed in the last few years, with the current hot topic being using vitamin D3 which has gained quite a following from the success seen with quite a few people. Read about it at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

How we use oxygen has probably also changes, read up on the oxygen link on the left.

IP Logged

Wayne
CH.com Old Timer

RedBull Rules!!

Christchurch, New Zealand|
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 4:08am

Thanks Mike, NZ is lovely, thoroughly enjoying it here.
I've followed Batch's post for a while now. Certainly seems theres something to it. Went shopping this afternoon and got most of the stuff, will let you know how it goes.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 9:05am

Welcome back Wayne, sorry beast is so fu%#ing persistent! Sad I'll second the Batch regimen, he's made a believer outta me.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!