Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sinus buster (Read 2005 times)
soberman
CH.com Newbie

I woke up breathing today,
the rest is just lagnia

Sinus buster
Jul 10th, 2012 at 2:24pm

About 5 weeks ago my younger sister called me and asked me if I had ever trien a product called Sinus Buster. I told her I had not. She then went ion to rave about how much it helped he cronic sinus problems, and suggested I try it for my Headaches. I was skeptical at best, but as any CH sufferer knows, we are willing to give almost anything a shot if it means less headaches. To make a long story short, I never leave home without it. It has become part of my abort kit. As soon as I feel a shadow, I give myself two or three shots in the nose, followed by a saline spray chaser. I usually get immediate relief. I also find that my o2 works better after using it. It burns like Hell, but it feels so damn good. The active ingredient is capsacian ( I think I got that right) and there is nothing addictive about this product. I've also tried the headache buster, and the allergy buster, but I prefer the sinus buster. I've been using saline spray for years now as a part of my treatment and when used with this product, I'm seeing some nice results. I have to say that I'm feeling more hopeful today than I have in many, many years. The D3 regimen seems to be helping as well. Having this disorder sucks, but it's a part of my life and my best defense is knowledge. Years of seeing nueros has gained me zilch. I'm actually able to give my doc some suggestions now, and he seems open minded enough to go along. Many thanks -  Laird

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Sinus buster
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2012 at 9:12pm

Great to hear you're getting some relief! Many people have tried sinus buster over the years to pretty much nil effect, but if it works for you then go for it.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2012 at 9:15am

Capsaicin is on the list of things to try. I'm glad this is working for you. I've never tried it, but as you say, what the heck? If I see a bottle of it, I'll give it a whirl. blessings. lance

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 11:47am

If I'm remembering right, I tried it once and it did not work for me...But recently I came across a funny story about how the product got on the market...supposedly the inventor was a self defense instructor who did demonstrations that included himself getting pepper sprayed in the face.  He also was a cluster sufferer, and right before one of his demonstrations he got hit--only to find that he was fine after getting pepper maced.  Not something I would recommend, but I bet it works better than Sinus buster!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!