Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long overdue update (Read 992 times)
donna mae
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Bolingbrook, Il
Long overdue update
Jun 30th, 2012 at 3:55pm

Hello my friends,
Been a long time since I've been here and I'm not sure any of you will even remember me. This site was my home away from home for nearly 2 years while I was in my 1st cycle (Dec.22, 2009 thru June 20, 2011) I have been headache free now for about 1 year thank you God. Still have some permanent nerve damage and eye droop but I can live with that.I made some major life changes that I can also honestly say have also helped. I also resorted to Nerve Block treatments for over 8 mo., every 5-6 weeks, of Lidocaine and Steroid and finally received Botox shots in my head in Feb. 2011. Medications I was taking (Verapamil 600mg daily and Amitriptalene) were not affective and caused me many bad side affects. Oxygen also had little affect on me.
So many of you here became an important part of my survival through those very desperate days of searching for help and relief. You know who you are...and I cannot thank you enough for all your kindness and support.

Donna Haynes junebug57  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Long overdue update
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2012 at 5:27pm

Thanks so much for writing. We need to hear from those with the courage and endurance to get through the difficult situations, where the fix is not magical, but when a tough soul wins out.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2012 at 10:07am by Bob Johnson »  

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Long overdue update
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 10:05am

Great to hear you're back on top Donna! Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!