Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
been so long had to make new account!! (Read 458 times)
cathy_lane
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

been so long had to make new account!!
Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:22pm

hyia..haven't been here in ages! so long in fact i had to make a new account Cheesy well iv'e been cluster free for a good few years now....but...... the last lot was caused by having my appendix out and now i need some more surgery and just don't know what to do!!! i really need the surgery but can't cope with the fate of having another cycle triggered!! what do you think! and i'm stressing about it soo much last night i had one!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cathy_lane
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: been so long had to make new account!!
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:33pm

oh and still loling at the pre-op nurse....." oh i know i get migranes"....... (absolutley clueless i tell you!!!)

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: been so long had to make new account!!
Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 9:10am

Welcome back, and sorry you need to be here. I would speak with my neuro about your upcoming surgery and how to prepare for an impending cycle. Even if there is no evidence linking stress to a CH cycle, I can't imagine it is doing you any good. Get prepared, stop stressing, and do what you need to do. Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!