Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We need your prayers (Read 3014 times)
sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
We need your prayers
Jun 13th, 2012 at 2:20am

I am writing this at a hospital bed, I  am in bed rest. During a routine check up on Monday was discovered that my body would be ready to give birth,my pregnancy week is only 31+4 today. We need to get to Saturday, 32+0 at least, but 34 would be much better.

So those who can, please send some prayers or vibes our way. This is not a disaster, because baby seems to be fine, her weight was estimated to be 1700grams, but she needs weeks of growing up,hopefully inside of me where she still belongs.

I am painful contrastions and getmedical  treatment for them,luckily for me the first ones appeared only yesterday while I was already here.

I am worried about the little one,and about Esa. We have not had the time to talk about this at all and the move to our new home is approaching,too.I am not sure how he is holding up...

Best wishes to you all,hopefully you are pf,
Sanna and LittleRascal 31+4

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Re: We need your prayers
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:53am

Here's prayers and good thoughts for all of you.  Little bean needs to stay in the oven just a bit longer.

Carolyn

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:07am

Prayers and positive thoughts headed out, Sweetie....

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:10am

Praying for your bean to stick, Sanna!  Love you and take it easy.

Kissmel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:56am

Smiley Smiley Tell the little bean to stop being do danged impatient, he'll never have it as comfy as he has it now. All our love and Vibes to you Sanna.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 9:06am

Prayers for you and your little one, Sanna.  I'll be thinking of you. 

Love,

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 9:30am

From me too!

As Joe says: He doesn't know just how good he's got it......

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:01pm

Ours thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:30pm

Our thoughts and good wishes to you, Esa, and the little one, Sanna. 

All the best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:54pm

I will be praying for you and your baby.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:57pm

Me too.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Tussilago
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Sweden, Norrland
Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:32am

Been praying for you.

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:55am

Hang in there kid.

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:58am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 8:18pm

Being in the hospital must be very frustrating for you but I know your baby will be just fine.  Spoken from one who has had 7 of the little ones.  Prayers for a easy labor, a healthy child and a fast re-cuperation.

Linda Smiley

edit to add:  You posted this at your hospital bed I am assuming...while you wait you apparently DO have access to your computer.   Let me tell you a story of when I was in labor with my 2nd. son.  (all guys may stop reading this now)

When I went into what I though was labor pains with my 2nd. son...it turned out to be false labor.  I was sent home.  A week goes by and now I am really in pain.   I turn myself in to the hospital certain it is labor this time.  Many hours later.  NOPE.  Not in labor.  The Doctor is sick of seeing me by this time. Looking at me with that "LOOK" that a doctor gets when taken away from paying customers... Another 9 days goes by.  This time when I started having pains, I waited til the last min.  timing my contractions,  I call the Dr.  I'm in Labor I scream at him.  Do you remember Aesops fable of the person who cried wolf?   My Dr. said..get here and we'll see.  I'll be over...maybe.   Angry

I WAS in labor this time.  Someone gave me a shot of what is called "Twilight sleep"  Oh lordy...that stuff is weird.  Finally my Obstetrician who is disgusted, comes in at the last second,  I look at him with hate filled eyes and I kicked in him the gut. In between contractions I felt so good though.  Wink 

O.k. assuming you are laying in that hospital bed with nothing to do, how about all you other women sharing their funny labor stories with Sanna while she waits???

FUNNY stories are the key word here.  Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:02pm by Linda_Howell »  

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #14 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 2:13am

Praying for you Sanna.  My daughter went through that with her little girl just a few months ago, so we know how you are feeling right now.  Hang in there.  It will happen when it happens.  Worry will only make it worse.

All the best to you, Esa, and the little one.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #15 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 2:53am

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. So far, things are ok, the doctor will check the situation on Monday. If things are okay, they might let me go home at the end of next week. Until then, I will remain in bed rest and take it very easy.
Esa borrowed me a Tablet, so I have internet access and can write a bit, which is great.
Linda, thanks for your story, I had fun reading it.Smiley You know, my cousin went through something similar last year,she was sure that they will send her home but that time her son was nearly out.Smiley

Best wishes and PFdays to all,
Sanna and LittleRascal 32+0 Smiley

IP Logged

Kevin-58
CH.com Newbie

God Be with us

Middle Georgia
Reply #16 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 10:28am

You and L R will have be in an extra special prayer from my wife and I today. I know God will be hearing alot from all of us about ya'll (southern term for you, Esa and Little Rascal) Keep us informed.
Kevin

kt.coleman  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #17 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 8:22pm

I went into labor at 14 weeks - yea, only 14 weeks.  Several procedures and surgeries and I managed to carry him to 38 weeks.  Glad I didn't give birth on the due date which was a Friday the 13th!!  I imagined a boy named Damien with red eyes . . . . .

He'll be 21 years old this year.  Time freakin flies!!!!!

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #18 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 11:42am

I'm happily back home.Smiley

The doctor checked me this morning and because things had remained the same during my whole stay at the hospital and no more contractions had appeared, the doc sent me home,yay! Smiley

For now, I remain in bed rest at home. When I will reach pregnancy week 34, I can begin to do more, but I'm not alowed to sit for long time, clean, lift anything heavy... And I must avoid anything and everything that might induse labor.

This week is good, but every day,every new week is much better, so I am planning to take it easy and follow the doctor's orders. After all, I'm on sick-leave until July 6, then my maternity leave begins. Me and LittleRascal are planning to prove one midwife wrong; she said that we will not make it to August. Well, we'll see about that.Wink

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot to us.Smiley

PF days to all,
Sanna&LittleRascal 32+5

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #19 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 4:42pm

Little bean is just so impatient to meet you!  My little Toni Lou tried to make an early appearance, but was unsuccesful.  After much worry, and early labor events, the dr said if I went into labor he wouldn't stop it cause it she was strong enough to finally make an entrance.  Do ya think she was ready then?!  Nope Smiley lol I'm so glad you are home now.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that your impatient one remains patient a bit longers!

taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #20 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 6:45pm

Great update Sanna.

I bet Esa will be over the moon to have you home and all to eager to do all the housework he can possibly do!

IP Logged

Katherinecm
CH.com Sponsor

Des Moines, IA, USA
Reply #21 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 7:45am

Awww, happy you're home.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings that have a human experience."  Teilhard de Chardin
Katherinecm Katherinecm http://www.facebook.com/katym katycatcm katycatcm  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!