Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
7 years (Read 984 times)
wps1961
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

7 years
Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:22pm

welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, come inside, come inside, as stated it's been 7 years since my last visit but as many of you may know we never forget for very long just what is lurking inside our head, i am 51 now and thought, hoped, i have outgrown this monster, well i guess not...

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: 7 years
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:28pm

Welcome back but sorry that the beast returned.

Start reading like mad as you'll have found that many things will have changed over the last 7 years.

Do read the posts on how vitamin D is helping a lot of people - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Also read up on how we're using oxygen to abort CHs now, often in minutes - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

What are you using to prevent your CHs and what have you got to abort them?

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:45pm

What Mike said. MUCH has changed, that simple D-3 thing is working wonders for a lot of people. Cheap, good for you even without CH, worth a shot.

And HOW we use 02 has changed a lot so take a minute to read that link. Welcome back, sorry beasty always seems to find his way back. Undecided

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:59pm

Print out the PDF file, below. It's the latest evaluation of the current therapies for Cluster. Will bring you up to date on recent developments.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:01pm by Bob Johnson »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (96 KB | 16 )

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

RichardN
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1|Crossville|USA,Tn
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 7:06pm

Ditto all the above.

I'm 65, chronic since 1/01 . . . been here since 2/02 . . . and . . .

PAIN FREE since mid-November as a result of the D3 regimen.  Oxygen was my only abortive (a miracle for most of us), combined with energy drinks and ice packs.  Haven't purchased any 02 since 10/13.

Welcome back . . . you've got a lot of reading to do.

Be Safe,    PFDANs

Richard

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
lastchantsranch  
IP Logged

wps1961
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 10:08pm

never heard of the vitamin d  or the meletonin and in the past i didn't respond to O2 treatment, but as always, i'll try anything and if it works i am on it

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!