Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Growing up but never forgetting... (Read 1534 times)
Felicia
CH.com Old Timer

You can never change me.

Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Growing up but never forgetting...
Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:14pm

Hey y'all. Just checking in to let the ones that remember me that I'm still alive and haunting. Things have been crazy lately but I think of you often. Here is a super fast update on me.
Dumped James(former fiance), moving on with life, continuing college, added psychology minor on to my degree, graduating next spring, living on my own with my new beau Bryan, and temporarily working at the local Friendly's for the summer. April, Beth, Dad, and Becky are doing good. Beth will be starting highschool next fall (I feel OLD).
So yeah thats about it. Oh, I just recently got a new tattoo as well. It is mostly about how I see life but it sounds good for CHers too. Bryan says its depressing but I know that you all will understand.
If anyone ever wants to check up on me or talk I do still have my facebook, email, and occasionally check back here for PMs. Its good to hear from old friends. Luck, love, and pf wishes to all. Byes!
~Felicia.

I won't let myself down even if it means I can't make you proud. Its my life I gotta do what I feel is right. No one can stop me now. This clusterhead child is gonna show the world how
Felicia They.Call.Me.Alice little_black_flame@yahoo.com  
IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Re: Growing up but never forgetting...
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 10:15pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Only a clusterhead would truly understand the meaning behind the wording.

Nice tat.

Cheers
Barry

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 6:56am

Cool about movin' on, graduating, and the pysch minor.  Friendly's is a nice place to be in the summer. 

Keep up some writing and splash some waves in the rain.

Quote:

I just keep forgetting to grow up.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 9:47am

Kevin_M wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 at 6:56am:
Cool about movin' on, graduating, and the pysch minor.  Friendly's is a nice place to be in the summer. 

Keep up some writing and splash some waves in the rain.

Quote:

I just keep forgetting to grow up.

I'm with kevin, aging is inevitable, maturing is optional! Good to hear from you Felicia.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 11:13pm

So glad to see you Felicia!  Glad to hear from you.  Miss seeing you around here.  Say "Hi" to your family for me.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 12:05pm

Nice to hear from you, Felicia.  Smiley  Still writing?  If so, something new to show us would not be amiss...  Wink

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Felicia
CH.com Old Timer

You can never change me.

Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:45am

George darling of course I am still writing. Unfortunately I don't have anything new to post here as I have been working mostly on reworking old stories. My poems have died out a little as of late. I'm sure once I get bored again in classes they will pick back up. XD
Also I have another update! Bryan has asked me to marry him! We have decided to wait until I have graduated from college to have the actual wedding. Next year on July 6th my daddy will probably cry or get very drunk  (or both) as I marry an amazing man who treats me like an angel. This cluster baby is growing up.
Well, that's all for now. Hope all is well with you all. Luck, love, and pain-free wishes.
~Felicia.
P.S. Here's a picture of my ring.

I won't let myself down even if it means I can't make you proud. Its my life I gotta do what I feel is right. No one can stop me now. This clusterhead child is gonna show the world how
Felicia They.Call.Me.Alice little_black_flame@yahoo.com  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 1:34am

Congrats!  I hope he realizes what a gem he is getting!  You tell him to take good care of you or he'll have a whole boatload of clusteruncles calling on him.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 10:02am

Callico wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 1:34am:
Congrats!  I hope he realizes what a gem he is getting!  You tell him to take good care of you or he'll have a whole boatload of clusteruncles calling on him.

Jerry

And clusteruncles can be damned scary! Angry

Congratulations Felicia! Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!