Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to this site. It's awsome! (Read 1195 times)
Jason C
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New to this site. It's awsome!
May 19th, 2012 at 12:01am

I Found this web-site cause I suffer this. WOW! ..  Thought I was one out of millions. Had this crap for almost 20 years

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: New to this site. It's awsome!
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2012 at 12:50am

Glad you found your family!  Sorry you needed to!

This is a great place to find love, support, encouragement, information, a swift kick in the tail if you get feeling sorry for yourself, but a hug if you need it.  This place saved my life!

Welcome aboard.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Jason C
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2012 at 1:05am

Thanxs Jerry. I feel so welcome to the family,and grateful today. I feel so much better, thank you again.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #3 - May 19th, 2012 at 1:20am

Welcome Jason

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your CHs. People might have a few ideas for you. Equally we may learn something from you!

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #4 - May 19th, 2012 at 8:36am

Welcome Jason and DO please tell us about yourself. We're a nosey bunch, but that's cause we care.

Please read , ask questions, give advice on what works for you... and we'll be right here if'n you need us.

Welcome to the family cuz.. Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #5 - May 20th, 2012 at 12:36pm

Ditto with the welcomes.  We are a nosey crew, but also loving, helpful and a shoulder when you need one.

What part of this world are you in??  Keep an eye on the meet and greet info.  You may be able to meet up with some people in your area.

You can ask anything here, there are no stupid questions, just helpful suggestions.

It's a family like no other.  I don't know what Adam and I would have done without this great group of people.

PF days,
Hugs to all
Louise

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2012 at 4:05pm

Sorry I'm late, but hello Jason!

Welcome to the family!  Sorry you had to find us, but glad you did as ch.com has a wealth of information to help you.

Smileymel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #7 - May 24th, 2012 at 9:15pm

It sure is awesome here, welcome to your home away from home... aka the nuthouse Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!